Last Updated On 12-Apr-2023
Effective Date 11-Apr-2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
- We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- We will ask you for consent if we want to use your information for any other purpose. We will use your information only upon receiving your consent and only for the purpose(s) we grant permission unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
- We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- We require such third parties to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and to retain it for only what is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your data or receive a copy of your data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to complain with statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request following applicable law.
- You may opt out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to us at email@example.com.
- Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
- The security of your information is important to us, and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS & USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
GRIEVANCE / DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
- If you have any queries or concerns about processing the information available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at Global One80, PO Box 51675 Mesa, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address your concerns following applicable law.