Global One 80 Impact News
The 4th of July is a day for us to remember all our freedoms. Normally, this day is celebrated with events ranging from fireworks, barbecues, parades and family gatherings. However, given our current situation with the global health crisis, many people feel uncomfortable gathering in large groups. In addition to the health crisis, unemployment and social unrest have affected United States society to its core.
The world needs a savior. To have hope for a better tomorrow, we need to trust in what Jesus told us:
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- Quaboaq Church is partnering with us to raise $3,000 to purchase a motorcycle for Fruto Bonilla in Panama.
- Jesus Bustamante from Nogales, AZ and Alfonso Rodriguez from Payson, AZ where appointed as a Spanish-speaking Church Planters with NAMB to work as part of Ncuentro Network.
- Families that have been affected by the Covid 19 health crisis. We know of three who have lost love one in Nogales, Mexico. A 36-year-old pastor, a lady from the church that Joaquin Vargas started and one of the worship leaders.
- Keilyis Brito, missionary wife in Venezuela has been having health issues with her pregnancy. We were able to help financially because donors have partnered with us, but we need to continue to pray for the baby and the mother.
- Backpacks and school supplies for a back-to-school project in Mexico
- Spanish-speaking Bibles and New Testament (NVI version) for the churches that we are planting.
For more information:
Joaquin A. Vargas
Founder / COO